Friday, March 29, 2013

A Blessed Good Friday to You

I hope you all have a blessed Good Friday this year. For many years now (I think as early as 2008), I have hosted a Good Friday breakfast and liturgy, serving homemade hot cross buns and coffee/tea to anyone I happen to be in a community with when Holy Week rolls around. For the last two years (three, if you count this year), I've made an effort to post a blog or two with some reflection on the meaning of Holy Week. Below, I have compiled all of my posts dealing with topics related to Jesus' last week. For a full explanation of how our little Good Friday breakfast tradition came to be, see Everyday Revo-Lectionary 10/9.

Finally, for what it's worth, I will not be posting anything tomorrow (Saturday, March 30) in observance of Holy Saturday, the first full day Jesus spent in the tomb.

Much love and peace to you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment