Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Like our facebook page!

I'm currently researching how to become a registered 501(c)(3) organization--it's complicated!

In any case, you should at the very least head on over to facebook and check out Anavah House's facebook page. "Like" us to stay caught up on the entire development process of our community. Hopefully, sometime in the near future you will be able to donate funds to Anavah House to help support our community and ministry!

Thank you for all your prayers, and if you have any comments or suggestions for the community (or if you would like to join us in our great adventure), please pass them along to me. My email address is joshuapaulsmith88@gmail.com, and you can contact my phone at (573)-576-0840. 

In the coming months, I will be sharing the vision piece by piece as it develops, and I am so excited to pass it along to you!

Peace,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment