Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Quick Update

So...I've been out of town for a couple weeks, and haven't had time to post much. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on who you are), I'll be leaving tomorrow for another two weeks away counseling youth summer camps.

Alyssa and I just returned home from a week at Cornerstone, where I got to perform one of my poems for a songwriting seminar. I was approached later by a couple really nice folks who asked if I had a blog, and, with guilt, I told them about my poor, neglected Everyday Revolutionary site. I figured I should probably post something recent to make their visit worthwhile. :)

Some of you may have noticed that the site doesn't quite have the flair that it once did--namely, the background has changed. I was messing around with HTML, and couldn't get the original background image that I had edited to fit the layout again.

However, there is good news! I am currently working on my own personal website, with my own domain and everything. Here's a preview of the homepage:


See you soon! I'll return to pick up my Top 5 Jesus series in a couple weeks when I get back from camp.

Grace and peace,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment